Friday, July 11, 2008

Mycality Farms

I'd like to introduce you to Mike Egan. Mike is one hot surfer, a master mycologist, and owner of Mycality Farms, a wonderful operation in Humboldt, CA.

Last January I talked Mike into letting me tag along for a month to teach me a few things about the mushroom game. What I got was a lifetime of knowledge, a ton of great waves, a mentor and a friend. So hears to you Mushroom Mike, I don't know how to repay you, but the next wave is all yours.

Mike is the pirate looking dude with an oyster mushroom for an eye patch.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Arggg me maties!

Brynn said...

Joey said he had a great time getting educated on the urban farm you got going on. Nice pink mushrooms . . . not sure about the location for the "after party" . . ha ha.

Brynn